Will this work in Norway?
- Asked by Stig-arild H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Norway?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it is a normal lock, it will work anywhere in the world
- Answered by Nick C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Kwikset Kevo is a deadbolt style lock, that adheres to the dimensions standards and norms used prominently in the Americas as well as Australia & New Zealand. It's a piece of hardware, so if you can make it fit on your door in Norway, it would work. Just be sure you're familiar with what a deadbolt style lock is, and the dimensions supported.
- Answered by Dirk W from State College
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…