How does the this speaker compare to the jawbone volume wise? i want my speakers to maintain great quality sound but be loud at the same time. I
1 Answer from the Community
This is arguably "The Best" portable Bluetooth speaker on the market - it is also one of the largest portable bluetooth speakers and the sound is great, even at loud volumes. The Jawbone is smaller and cannot match the sound of this device. Even if the jawbone was louder (i doubt it) it would be at the detriment of sound quality. The Bose Soundlink III is a better speaker by far.
- Answered by Brian H from Meridian
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you turn the Thunderbolt Display's volume OFF?
- Asked by Michael C from Riverview
- Feb 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you turn the Thunderbolt Display's volume OFF?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Is it good quality sound? Is it loud enough for a patio party?
- Asked by Beverly B from Norfolk
- Jun 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good quality sound? Is it loud enough for a patio party?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL46GC Lightning Dock Dual C…