Does this adapter really support sound?
I was wondering: for those of us who would like to project video AND sound from our early 2010 MacBooks to our TVs: will I need another cord other than this one to support sound? If this is different from a regular mini display to HDMI adapter, how so? I've tried a mini display to HDMI adapter along with a RCA cable from my headphone jack to the TV, however, sound still doesn't transmit. If this takes care of both problems for an earlier Mac this would be a godsend.
- Asked by Brittni M from Archbold
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter really support sound?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What apps on the original iPad support the Digital AV adapter?
- Asked by Larry N from Laguna Beach
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What apps on the original iPad support the Digital AV adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
does this cord support sound and video??
- Asked by Robert P from Canyon Country
- Dec 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cord support sound and video??)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter