Can the case be taken on and off?
- Asked by Andrew O from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the case be taken on and off?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is definitely possible, but it is much harder than taking off a rubber case and putting it back on because of the waterproof capabilities of this case, all of the buttons have to be covered properly and everything must be secured so it is usually something that people just leave on their iPads but it is something that you can do whatever you want with.
- Answered by Mattan M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. They recommend using a coin, I used a plastic separating tool I received with tool kit when I purchased a battery for my old 3GS. It looks like a stout guitar pick and works great.
- Answered by Jim C from New Bern
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
when is payment taken when pre ordering a iPhone 7
- Asked by David O
- Sep 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (when is payment taken when pre ordering a iPhone 7)
- Asked about: iPhone