Are there cables for my iPod touch 32gig, like this but w/mini-USB on other end?If so, can I hook iPod to an external camera to capture vid on iPod?
I thought the new iPod Touches had cams on them but mine doesnt. I can only put pics/vid on it. I NEED a way to be able to hook an external vid rec/cam to my iPod (is this even possible or an attachable cam available yet for iTouch 32gig?) I'd need this cable but in a mini-USB instead, but are these types of cables available? And if this is even possible, Would I need to get a new vid rec/cam that's an MP4 format in order to make this work? Or does Apple have a cam that can easily attach to iPod Touch to capture pics/vid directly onto iPod? I only got iPod Touch cuz I thought it also had the same camera as the iPhone, which I liked, but cant get iPhone. So basically I'd either need to return iPod & get a diff product thru another brand, or find a way to make this work, cuz without a cam, this iPod is worthless to me! I'm ticked Apple didnt think these iPods needed cam! Feel like I wasted my $$! Help please.
1 Answer from the Community
Apple doesn't make one of those. Sorry. There is no software to support it anyways.
With a 5th (or 5.5) generation iPod Video you can import pictures to your iPod from a camera using a special adapter but it works only with that iPod model.
- Answered by Michael B from Jonestown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it connect to a ipod touch
- Asked by Dave D from Madera
- Nov 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it connect to a ipod touch)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
If I want to hook my iPod to my iPad can I use a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Asked by Donna C from Edmonton
- Jul 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (If I want to hook my iPod to my iPad can I use a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Megapixels in generation 4 ipod
- Asked by Arthur M from Palm Desert
- Mar 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Megapixels in generation 4 ipod)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet