can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
7 Answers from the Community
Another way to transfer photos from PC to iPad is PhotoSync - download and install the PhotoSync program on your PC, install the PhotoSync app on your iPad, and you're good to go. Photo Sync preserves metadata (date, time, GPS info).
- Answered by Robert P from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use simply iTunes.
1- Install iTunes in your PC.
2- Connect your IPAD
3- Run iTunes and select your IPAD and then Photos.
4- Click on Sincronize and select which folder you want copy to IPAD.
- Answered by Alberto M from Madrid
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The fastest and simplest method is to use an iPad SD dongle. Simply copy your photos from your PC to an SD card. Then insert the SD card into an iPad SD dongle, and plug into your iPad. The iPad recognizes the dongle and voila! the photos are automatically uploaded to your iPad. That's it! It is very fast and efficient no matter how many and how large the photos. The iPad also automatically organizes the photos by date! Dongles are available for under $10.
- Answered by Bruce D from Issaquah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Save them to dropbox than can save from dropbox to your photo album on iPad
- Answered by Chris T from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
You can also send the photos of camera roll or other photo albums to your email on your iPad then save the images on PC. Works great for those of us who choose not to use iTunes.
Another alternative solution is FonePaw iOS Transfer, which easily help you transfer photos and videos from computer to your iPad or vice versa.
- Answered by Thin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
1.Using Windows to transfer photos to PC
2.Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Computer Using Email
3.Through iTunes with free Jihosoft iTunes backup extractor
- Answered by Layla P from 深圳市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
yes, by using iPhoto. go under your iPad's "profile" when you sync it on to the computer and there should be a tab on the top about photos. or you could just do iCloud
- Answered by Joyce G from Anaheim
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?
- Asked by Karen N from Pembroke
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
how do i transfer photos from pc to Imac
- Asked by Ron U from Hendersonville
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i transfer photos from pc to Imac)
- Asked about: Mac