Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
I pad charge cable it has different charging hearts ( frequency ) than I phone cable , is this correct
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
1 Answer from the Community
I have used my iPad Air 2 cord to charge my iPhone 5s a handful of times, in a pinch. I have not had any problems with it. I've had the phone a little over a year now. I've also used my iPhone plug to charge the iPad, it just takes longer due to lower frequency.
I can't really speak to the long term effects this may have on the battery. If you're concerned about that, I suggest you contact Apple support, or stop by the Genius Bar at a local Apple store.
- Answered by Patricia E C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge my I phone 5 with my I pad charger?
- Asked by James J from Mogadore
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my I phone 5 with my I pad charger?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
can you charge you phone and i pad with life proof case on them?
- Asked by J W from Ftlauderdale
- Nov 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can you charge you phone and i pad with life proof case on them?)
- Asked about: Belkin Dual Charging Dock (Lightnin…