How can I charge my ipod shuffle 5th generation 2GB when I am away from my computer?Exactly what type/make of charger (plug into wall outlet)works
I am a brand new ipod user and am confused by the lack of compatibility between accessories of the various models and generations of ipods. All I need is an alternative method of charging the device. The shop where I bought my ipod shuffle was totally unhelpful.
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy any USB to wall charger so then you connect the iPod to the cable in which you normally charge it to the computer, but you connect it to a USB to wall charger.
- Answered by Gabriel S from Key Biscayne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the ipod 5th generation have the same plug as the 6th generation
- Asked by Jodie M
- Jul 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the ipod 5th generation have the same plug as the 6th generation)
- Asked about: iPod
Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?
- Asked by Scott S from Mabank
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)