I have an iPhone 3GS and none of my old genuine Apple cables, which worked with my Touch will work. Are the pins different?
The device end plug looks identical to the one in the 3GS box but absolutely will not work so I want to sell them but need to know if they work with an iPhone 3G. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
no but your 3g's pins could have been bent by jamming a usb in or ripping one out
- Answered by Julien L from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do i connect iPhone 3gs to HDTV using hdmi cable?
- Asked by Vivek G from Thornhill
- Sep 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i connect iPhone 3gs to HDTV using hdmi cable?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?
- Asked by Scott S from Mabank
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)