will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)
1 Answer from the Community
The cable may help and also rebooting your iPod. I found reboot instructions in the Help section the website.
- Answered by Carol W from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?
- Asked by John R P from Ft Campbell
- Sep 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
can i use a ipod touch cable for my ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Mackenzie F from Macomb
- Sep 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a ipod touch cable for my ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
does it connect to a ipod touch
- Asked by Dave D from Madera
- Nov 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it connect to a ipod touch)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m