How to use my iphone 4 with a cable for my hearing aid?
In the past I had a Nokia with an accessoire for listening and talking with an induction-cable aroud my neck. So I could use my cell with my hearing-aid in the T-stand.
Q 1) Is the a similair accessoire for my iPhone?
Q 2) Can I use the little wires from the ear-phone to provide little induction devices to put around my hearing-aids?
1 Answer from the Community
1) You don't need an induction loop, since you can just put the iPhone directly up to your aid. In the car I use the bluetooth device I have for my aids to talk or listed via bluetooth.
2) I don't think so.
- Answered by Lindsay S from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can they be used as hearing aids?
- Asked by Leon R from Center Moriches
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can they be used as hearing aids?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Are they safe to use with hearing aids?
- Asked by Norah C from Middleton
- Oct 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they safe to use with hearing aids?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Hea…
No answers yet
Can I use it as a hearing aid?
- Asked by Delbert N from Champaign
- Feb 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it as a hearing aid?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug