Are any of the Function Keys (F-keys) on this 'Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad' programable (as they were on the old classic extended keyboard)?
1 Answer from the Community
Just go to preferences, keyboard and then you can map it ou to your heart's content. If you want to use the function keys as function keys without hitting the fn modifier you can do that in the Keyboard tab, first check box, very intuitive. Mapping takes place in the Keyboard Shortcuts tab.
- Answered by Eric S from Lowell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this just replicate the number keys on the keyboard or is it a "true" keypad?
- Asked by Donald J from Vancouver
- Sep 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this just replicate the number keys on the keyboard or is it a "true" keypad?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
can a keypad work with a mac mini keyboard?
- Asked by Erna N from Oxnard
- Aug 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can a keypad work with a mac mini keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
No answers yet