Can I do a "screen print" with this keyboard?
comparable to a PC keyboard that has the "print screen" function on it
- Asked by Linda G from Onondaga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I do a "screen print" with this keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
You cannot do a "screen print" with one key stroke on Apple keyboards but you can access the screen capture feature of Mac OS X on any Mac by pressing the Command, Shift and 3 buttons simultaneously. You can also capture specific windows or sections of your screen by pressing Command, Shift, and 4 simultaneously (toggle between crosshair selection or window selection by pressing spacebar). Screenshots are automatically placed on your desktop by default.
If you search for "capture screenshots find out how apple.com" on Google you'll find an apple.com page that explains this in detail.
- Answered by Allan P from Fredericksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this device to record audio direct from my keyboard instrument?
- Asked by Vernon C from Bacoor
- Feb 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this device to record audio direct from my keyboard instrument?)
- Asked about: Apogee ONE USB Microphone and Audio…
Will this work for iPad keyboard docking station?
- Asked by Travis B from Grand Rapids
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for iPad keyboard docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Do I need to pair the keyboard with my iPad Pro
- Asked by Sonya B from Rocky Mount
- Feb 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to pair the keyboard with my iPad Pro)
- Asked about: Logitech CREATE Backlit Keyboard Ca…
No answers yet