Can I use the numeric keypad to produce symbols like é and è as I can with a PC and an English keyboard? E.g., é is (with num lock on), alt-0233.
1 Answer from the Community
Try this for ( é ) type alt e then e. Its that simple. For ( ê ) type alt i and e and for è type alt ` and e. As for ç its as simple as typing alt c. Hope this help. As far as using the numeric key pad I don't know.
- Answered by Mario C from Consort
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this just replicate the number keys on the keyboard or is it a "true" keypad?
- Asked by Donald J from Vancouver
- Sep 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this just replicate the number keys on the keyboard or is it a "true" keypad?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
can a keypad work with a mac mini keyboard?
- Asked by Erna N from Oxnard
- Aug 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can a keypad work with a mac mini keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
No answers yet