Can the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keyboard lay flat, or are the USBs on each side fixed, forcing the keyboard to be slanted permanently?
1 Answer from the Community
It's slanted permanently.
-buy two 3/4" thick wrist pads (19" wide x 4" deep)
-place the keyboard on top of one so the USB ports hang off the back
-place the second wrist pad in front of keyboard
Result: keyboard laying flat
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be placed and operated on its side, or does it have to lay flat?
- Asked by Marcello M from Las Vegas
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be placed and operated on its side, or does it have to lay flat?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE with Thund…
Is there a numerical keyboard to go with this new magic keyboard?
- Asked by Meredith C from Mount Laurel
- Jan 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a numerical keyboard to go with this new magic keyboard?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English