Can the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keyboard lay flat, or are the USBs on each side fixed, forcing the keyboard to be slanted permanently?
1 Answer from the Community
It's slanted permanently.
-buy two 3/4" thick wrist pads (19" wide x 4" deep)
-place the keyboard on top of one so the USB ports hang off the back
-place the second wrist pad in front of keyboard
Result: keyboard laying flat
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this on its side, or does it need to lay flat - thinking of velcroing it to the back of my new iMac
- Asked by Larry C from Boston
- Jan 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on its side, or does it need to lay flat - thinking of velcroing it to the back of my new iMac)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive