can this be used simultaneously with wireless keyboard
Can I use the wired and wireless keyboards at the same time?
- Asked by Steve O from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used simultaneously with wireless keyboard)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you Can use a wireless keyboard and the Apple keyboard at the same time, Thats what I do now, I have the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad on my desk, and an Wireless Keyboard under the desk, so if I plug the computer in to the Big screen, I just grab the Wireless keyboard and can sit any where in the room with the Wireless Keyboard.
- Answered by Josh R from Geelong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, the input from both is be taken by the computer without trouble. Not sure why you'd want to though.
- Answered by Oscar M from Sterling
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I need to have the wireless keyboard to us this device or can the keypad be used by itself?
- Asked by Aaron C from Kansas City
- Dec 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to have the wireless keyboard to us this device or can the keypad be used by itself?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
Can you use 2 x USB Superdrives simultaneously?
- Asked by Nathan L
- Aug 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use 2 x USB Superdrives simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet