How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?
I tried to use the mac keyboard on my laptop PC that runs windows vista. It worked great.
Now I decide to go without the mac keyboard (it is not convenient to carry an extra keyboard). However, after I disconnect the apple keyboard, I realize that my PC keyboard is not working properly. What should I do to reprogram my keyboard back to windows format?
- Asked by Li-qing J from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I reprogram my keyboard back to the windows format?)
1 Answer from the Community
Excuse me for talking like a Apple Support Person but here I go.
Apple does not support Windows PC's. I recommend to contact your computer brand (HP, Dell, etc.) for issues with there keyboard.
Sorry but Apple is not responsible for damages done to your computer. You might want to try reinstalling Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Thanks Hope this helps
- Answered by Viola R from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are backed up photos retrievable in the same format (organised folders) that they were in iPhoto?
- Asked by Justin W
- Jan 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are backed up photos retrievable in the same format (organised folders) that they were in iPhoto?)
- Asked about: G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0…