I find the apple wireless keyboard to be to small. is this any larger not including the numeric portion?
- Asked by Kristen A from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (I find the apple wireless keyboard to be to small. is this any larger not including the numeric portion?)
3 Answers from the Community
It's the same size, with the numeric portion extending the keyboard horizontally. They keyboard is the same thickness and height, only wider.
I found this keyboard strange, but it's now replaced my Extended II and a Logitech DiNovo - I can't explain how, but this sparse, flat, cold metal keyboard is the most comfortable.
- Answered by Adam S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it is. l have both and prefer this to the wireless for all possible reasons (except the cable of course lol.).
- Answered by Richard O from Worthing
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I highly recommend the Logitech K750 extended wireless keyboard as it is full-sized, has all the standard mac keys in their place, and has a very similar low-sleek profile like Apple's keyboards are currently designed.
The only drawback I perceive on the K750 is the lack of a caps-lock indicator. Because of this, I rate it a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. Other than that, for me, it's perfect.
- Answered by Ronald C from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the keyboard included in the case or we have to purchase the Apple keyboard separately
- Asked by Gilles Jr G from Lévis
- Feb 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the keyboard included in the case or we have to purchase the Apple keyboard separately)
- Asked about: Logitech CREATE Backlit Keyboard Ca…