I use Japanese IME by Microsoft. Can I get similar system with MAC so I can use Japanese whenever I need it?
1 Answer from the Community
I just picked up an IMAC. I also had the same concern. From my experience. Yes you can type japanese with the MAC. If you have the Office for MAC software, I think you should have no problems. Not sure because I haven't picked up the software yet...I guess I should have tried before posting this...
I can type Japanese for the mean time.
- Answered by Don P from Fpo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just want the japanese adapter for mac air not the whole kit is it available in the store
- Asked by Peter C from Ranelagh
- Jul 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I just want the japanese adapter for mac air not the whole kit is it available in the store)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
can i watch japanese tv on this
- Asked by Perry W from Salisbury
- Aug 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch japanese tv on this)
- Asked about: Apple TV