iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard
Apple wireless keyboard M9270LL/A
Is this keyboard compatible with iPad 2.
- Asked by Gloria J K from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard)
2 Answers from the Community
This is a wired keyboard that needs to be plugged into the USB port on a Mac, and is not officially supported on an iPad. I have heard stories of people getting wired keyboards to work through the USB port on the iPad Camera Connection Kit, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you want a keyboard for your iPad, get the Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard instead. It's smaller, and with the Incase Origami case, it makes an excellent portable keyboard companion for your iPad.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If this keyboard is Bluetooth compat then yes it most likely will
- Answered by Sean W from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this compatible with the iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Mark M from Brisbane
- Apr 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Felix RoadShow Car Stand for iPad
No answers yet
Is this compatible with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Lane L from Georgetown
- Feb 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English