2 Answers from the Community
There is no need, it is powered by the computer it is plugged into via USB cable. It is not wireless and therefore needs no power, so a power off key is unneeded. As for how the old Apple Keyboards controlled the Mac's power, they no longer do that.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Harold S from Waxhaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the lock still be picked or defeated with a bump key?
- Asked by Paul J from Kingwood
- Mar 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the lock still be picked or defeated with a bump key?)
- Asked about: Kwikset Kevo Wireless-Enabled Deadb…
Does this plug into a regular power socket?
- Asked by Soumik S from Toronto
- Aug 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug into a regular power socket?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips