my new keyboard slides away & my Apple Store says they no longer make it with rubbery pads, like the one at the store. Any work arounds?
There are 4 rubbery spots in the older keyboard.
Apple Store told me to try rubbing the slippery types with alcohal. No help.
I'm using rubber gaskets under it - hardly a svelte solution.
The keyboard is wired, with numeric keypad.
1 Answer from the Community
Home Depot or Lowe's sell in the hardware section, small rubber bumpers with adhesive on the back. Simply stick those where the keyboard come into contact with your desk surface (you might have to remove any bumpers that are there now).
- Answered by S. Bradley H from Deland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I have Mac OS X 10.5.8 do I need Snow Leopard and Lion to make the new iPhone 4S and my Mac run iCloud?
- Asked by Pamela M from Twin Lake
- Jan 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have Mac OS X 10.5.8 do I need Snow Leopard and Lion to make the new iPhone 4S and my Mac run iCloud?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
can this work for my 2006 Macbook?
- Asked by Julia F from Beverly
- Oct 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work for my 2006 Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
are they available in stores
- Asked by Stephanie B from Jackson
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are they available in stores)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug