thai keyboard layout
where can I buy a thai language keyboard for Apple computers?
- Asked by Alan R from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate (thai keyboard layout)
2 Answers from the Community
I bought it from apple dealer in Thailand
They might not have one in shelf but u can order at the counter. It takes several days. The price is around 1000 bath added from the normal without thai keyboard.
- Answered by Supachot W from Bangkok
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use any keyboard with the computer set to use Thai as it's display and input language, just the labels on the keys will be off.
If you are looking to buy a Thai layout keyboard in the US, I would suggest calling 1-800-MY-APPLE as I do not see any difference in the key layout at Apple Store for Thailand.
- Answered by John D K from Shelby Township
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I see the keyboard layout?
- Asked by Dwight S from Outremont
- Jan 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I see the keyboard layout?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…
No answers yet
Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?
- Asked by Semion L from Arad
- Feb 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Is there a spanish layout version for the K750
- Asked by Jairo B from Envigado
- Jan 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a spanish layout version for the K750)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
No answers yet