What is the button under F16 for?
- Asked by Mohammed R
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the button under F16 for?)
2 Answers from the Community
The "clear" key is used in the Calculator application for the "clear" function, just as it would be in a desktop calculator.
It may have another function in other programs.
- Answered by Bill W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've been told that the extra Function keys (13 through19) are supposed to be programmed by users. Don't ask me how or where to find out.
- Answered by James T from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is it possible to remap the buttons?
- Asked by 경복 최 from 마포구
- Mar 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is it possible to remap the buttons?)
- Asked about: HORIPAD ULTIMATE Wireless Game Cont…
No answers yet