what is the connection
i would like to know the connection that goes into the computer
- Asked by Christopher J
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the connection)
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple Keyboard is a USB peripheral, it has one USB lead which you can connect to your Mac or PC. There are also two USB ports on either side of the keyboard itself, which can be used for connecting other USB devices (e.g. a mouse or USB thumb-drive).
- Answered by Andrew K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Connection while controlling?
- Asked by Curt J from Massillon
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Connection while controlling?)
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0