what key is the insert key
- Asked by Fay I from Saint Petersburg
- Flag as inappropriate (what key is the insert key)
2 Answers from the Community
I have the Apple corded keyboard with numeric keypad. To simulate the insert key, hit the 'Clear' button to turn off 'Num Lock', then use Control + 0 and Shift + 0 to copy and paste into Unix/Linux. Be sure to use the zero key on the numeric keypad.
- Answered by David N from Orchard Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
technically none, these keyboards don't have a insert key.
though, the Fn and enter (the one from the numeric pad) keys combined should give same effect as the insert key on a PC style keyboard would (for windows via boot-camp anyway).
- Answered by Richard M from Briltil
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where is the insert key on wireless keyboard
- Asked by Dennis T from Duck Key
- Jul 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the insert key on wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet
Does it have key text on it?
- Asked by Raushan S from Las Vegas
- Dec 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have key text on it?)
- Asked about: moshi 13" PalmGuard Palm Rest Prote…