What will happen if I try to use this keyboard with OS 10.2.8? Is it just that certain features will not work, or would it be totally inoperable?
I have OS 10.5.8, but I am keeping a second start-up disk for OS 10.2.8 for Classic applications essential to me.
2 Answers from the Community
with your 10.5.8 you should be fine. buttt with 10.2.8 you cant use it due to incompatiblility with certain features.
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've got the same case with my older computer, an iMac G4 WITH OS 10.2.8.
Yes, your keyboard will work. But some of the extra functions, like volume and eject disk will not work. Neither will the brightness ones, and a few others. The only ones that really bother me are the volume keys that don't function.
- Answered by Claudia T from Skokie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do the remote features work with iPhone 3G?
- Asked by David E
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the remote features work with iPhone 3G?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Does this just replicate the number keys on the keyboard or is it a "true" keypad?
- Asked by Donald J from Vancouver
- Sep 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this just replicate the number keys on the keyboard or is it a "true" keypad?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
can I install Photo shop on this machine os x 10.2.8
- Asked by Roman A from New York
- Jan 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I install Photo shop on this machine os x 10.2.8)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard