What will happen if I try to use this keyboard with OS 10.2.8? Is it just that certain features will not work, or would it be totally inoperable?
I have OS 10.5.8, but I am keeping a second start-up disk for OS 10.2.8 for Classic applications essential to me.
2 Answers from the Community
with your 10.5.8 you should be fine. buttt with 10.2.8 you cant use it due to incompatiblility with certain features.
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've got the same case with my older computer, an iMac G4 WITH OS 10.2.8.
Yes, your keyboard will work. But some of the extra functions, like volume and eject disk will not work. Neither will the brightness ones, and a few others. The only ones that really bother me are the volume keys that don't function.
- Answered by Claudia T from Skokie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I install Photo shop on this machine os x 10.2.8
- Asked by Roman A from New York
- Jan 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I install Photo shop on this machine os x 10.2.8)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
What happens to the keyboard when you want to use the camera? Do you just have the keyboard hanging down?
- Asked by Dan M
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens to the keyboard when you want to use the camera? Do you just have the keyboard hanging down?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio f…
Is this keyboard compatible with voice over feature
- Asked by Dimithry S from Guarulhos
- Mar 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this keyboard compatible with voice over feature)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…