Which key functions as the equivalent to the PC "insert" key?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • There is no direct equivalent to the "insert" key on a Mac. On my keyboard, there is a "fn" or "function" key in place of the insert key.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 18 people found this useful

  • command + V

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    1 of 58 people found this useful

Related Questions