Will this keyboard work with my iPhone?
- Asked by Brad D from Montgomery
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with my iPhone?)
5 Answers from the Community
At this time you can not plug in any external keyboards to an iPhone.
Even if the ability to plug in a keyboard is included in future iPhone OS, this is a USB keyboard and the iPhone connector is not USB.
- Answered by Rafael P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can experience "Not enough power" error when connecting your iPhone to the keyboard itself.
- Answered by Tobiasz U
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you want to type on the keyboard instead of your iPhone keyboard, then the answer is now but if you want to connect your iPhone to your computer then yes it'll work fine
- Answered by Brandon M from Davie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
yes, you can plug in the iPhone to either of the 2 USB ports on this keyboard. it will be able to sync with iTunes that way, and it will also charge it.
- Answered by Matthew F from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes. I am currently charging a new iPhone 4S that I purchased today. It only had 10% at the store and is now at 40%. I haven't yet compared the speed of using the include wall wart charger. I would guess it would be faster.
- Answered by James S from Peyton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does this keyboard work with an Iphone?
- Asked by Wade M from Shenton Park
- Jan 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with an Iphone?)
- Asked about: Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable …
Can this wireless keyboard work with my iphone? if not - Why?
- Asked by Grant O from Hopkins
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this wireless keyboard work with my iphone? if not - Why?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English