Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
I have a nice thick wrist/palm support right under my current mac keyboard (previous gen. - the white keyboard). It lifts up my wrist to where it's almost horizontal to where my fingers touch the keys, which is great. It helps keeps my hands more relaxed.
This super flat slim-line type model here is really hot. I want it badly. But it sits verryyy low, would this conflict my wrist support? Kind of feels like it'd add a down sloping angle on my hards towards the keyboard.
I tried to test is out at an electronics store with this keyboard with some of their wrist supports, but they wouldn't let me open the packaging for the supports, could never get an accurate feel.
What do you think?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)
2 Answers from the Community
I don't think you'd want to do that. I have 3/4" support at work... when I switched to this keyboard, I had to get rid of the support because of the angle.
- Answered by Steven W from Spring Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm sure that you will be typing down to this keyboard. If you wish to keep using the wrist support, I would suggest that you take your support to a store that has this item. You might just check in with the service desk on the way in first.
- Answered by John D K from Shelby Township
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What resolutions are supported with this device?
- Asked by Timothy P from Greensboro
- Sep 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What resolutions are supported with this device?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
is the wireless keyboard specific OS dependent?
- Asked by Jeanne L from Frankfort
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the wireless keyboard specific OS dependent?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet
Will this keyboard work with the 1st generation IPad
- Asked by Lynn O from Gatineau
- Mar 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with the 1st generation IPad)
- Asked about: Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable …