Will this work with my old eMac with tiger and usb 1.1 ports?
2 Answers from the Community
yes. and the system requirments are mac os x v10.4.1, usb 1.1 or 2.0 port (with 1.1 u can only use the low power devices, not high power like ipods and iphones, low poweer like an apple mouse or wired magic mouse). you also need the keyboard software update. your typing speed will also improve after you get used to this keyboard.
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It should be able to.
Minimum System Requirements
Mac computer with available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port
Mac OS X v10.4.1 or later (Tiger)
Keyboard software update
- Answered by Viola R from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it work with emac running mac os x tiger v.4.11?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Mocksville
- Feb 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with emac running mac os x tiger v.4.11?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Is there a USB adapter cable that will transfer an iTunes music library from a PC with 1.1 USB ports to an iTOUCH 4th gen.?
- Asked by Daniel F from Holyoke
- Feb 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a USB adapter cable that will transfer an iTunes music library from a PC with 1.1 USB ports to an iTOUCH 4th gen.?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable