are any/all current apple mouses nickel and chromium free? This is very important health information for me, due to allergies.
1 Answer from the Community
The outer shell of the Apple Mouse is completely plastic, so you will never touch the metal components if you get it. The inside components could possibly contain those metals, but it is unlikely. The new Magic Mouse does have an aluminum bottom, but again, there is no nickel or chromium on the outer shell. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Billy M from Newtown Square
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you get cbs all access on apple tv
- Asked by Fred R from Meredith
- Oct 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can you get cbs all access on apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Will downloading Snow Leopard, from my current software of Leopard, delete all of the information on my computer?
- Asked by Praveen W from Hanford
- Oct 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will downloading Snow Leopard, from my current software of Leopard, delete all of the information on my computer?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard