Can I used any type of mouse with a MacPro? what I mean is any brand
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, any kind of USB or wireless mouse can be used with a Mac Pro any any Mac for that matter.
- Answered by Bharat I from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use any brand of USB or Bluetooth mouse, but some have limited functionality without getting a separate driver from the manufacturer.
Best bet it to check-out the Mac support page for the mouse that you are interested in before you buy.
- Answered by Shawn M from Monclar-de-quercy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes , You can Use any Brand USB mouse with your Mac .
To take advantage of the Mac , advisable to go for the Mighty mouse to use features like Expose etc...through the Mouse .
- Answered by Rahul K from Bangalore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
what type of micro usb port fits in my apple tv?
- Asked by Jay T from Toronto
- Jul 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what type of micro usb port fits in my apple tv?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
where can i buy Apple-branded memory
- Asked by P A
- Sep 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i buy Apple-branded memory)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
How can I use other types of chargers that aren't apple brand for my iPad mini?
- Asked by Christina G from Saskatoon
- Jul 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use other types of chargers that aren't apple brand for my iPad mini?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)