How can I reach the second row on my dashboard with my magic mouse since I don't have the scroll ball anymore
I want to be able to reach the second row of my dashboard and also have my prefered icons that I use to have by just pressing on the scroll ball right there on the screen. By the way I love this new magic mouse anyway. Thank you
3 Answers from the Community
Depress once, pulling up the dashboard as you would normally. Now find the icon on the bottom left of your screen that sorta looks like an "X" within a circle and depress it. The second row should then appear.
- Answered by Allinson H from Marrero
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1. Go to your finder
2a. Search for dashboard
2b. go to applications and find the dashboard app
3. put dashboard in your dock
4. click on it in your dock
There you go!
- Answered by Debbie L from Long Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
All you need to do is move your mouse down till' you see your 2nd dashboard.
- Answered by Alex S from Fresno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If I use this Hard Drive with the Firewire800 to Thunderbolt adaptor the conection will provide enough power? work fine?
- Asked by Matheus Henrique A from New York
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use this Hard Drive with the Firewire800 to Thunderbolt adaptor the conection will provide enough power? work fine?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Rugged Hard Drive Triple …
Is horizontal scrolling possible with this mouse?
- Asked by Gene P from Chicago
- Jul 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is horizontal scrolling possible with this mouse?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard