How can I reach the second row on my dashboard with my magic mouse since I don't have the scroll ball anymore
I want to be able to reach the second row of my dashboard and also have my prefered icons that I use to have by just pressing on the scroll ball right there on the screen. By the way I love this new magic mouse anyway. Thank you
3 Answers from the Community
Depress once, pulling up the dashboard as you would normally. Now find the icon on the bottom left of your screen that sorta looks like an "X" within a circle and depress it. The second row should then appear.
- Answered by Allinson H from Marrero
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1. Go to your finder
2a. Search for dashboard
2b. go to applications and find the dashboard app
3. put dashboard in your dock
4. click on it in your dock
There you go!
- Answered by Debbie L from Long Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
All you need to do is move your mouse down till' you see your 2nd dashboard.
- Answered by Alex S from Fresno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the Airport Extreme work on rooms that normally don't receive wifi? I have a room in the basement that does't receive wifi, could it work?
- Asked by Natali L from Vienna
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Airport Extreme work on rooms that normally don't receive wifi? I have a room in the basement that does't receive wifi, could it work?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
How to use the scroll function on the magic mouse 2?
- Asked by Teresa W from Lebanon
- Feb 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How to use the scroll function on the magic mouse 2?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
How to scroll wth Magic Mouse with no wheel
- Asked by Billy H from Montgomery
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How to scroll wth Magic Mouse with no wheel)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …