Is there a good mouse mat available? I don't need the expensive gaming version, just something that works better than what I have.
3 Answers from the Community
It's down to preference, you can get gaming mice mats that differ in texture. For example; One side of the mouse mat is smooth allowing the mouse the glide along the mat effortlessly
Where as the other side, being the rougher side is there for precision.
The mouse mat I'm referring to is the eXactMat by Razer
- Answered by Dominic G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are so many different types of mouse pads available that the answer to your question must be, "YES!" What qualifies as "good" and "better than what I have" will be totally up to you and your own preferences. Some users like soft pads; some like hard, crisp pads; and some like no pad at all, preferring their desk tops over any pad. If avoiding the expense of what you consider an expensive pad is important to you, try a simple legal-pad of paper. The surface is crisp and link-free, and a brand new surface is always ready and waiting for the top sheet to be torn off.
- Answered by Gordon C from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You don't need a mouse mat with an optical mouse.
- Answered by Shawn M from Monclar-de-quercy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is a Macbook Air 11" good enough for casual gaming, or do I need a 13"?
- Asked by Emily J
- Dec 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a Macbook Air 11" good enough for casual gaming, or do I need a 13"?)
- Asked about: Mac
Which is better for a college business student?
- Asked by Ashleigh F from Corbin
- Oct 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for a college business student?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet
I need a new computer and I need a good reason to switch from being a lifelong PC user to getting a Mac. Anyone recently switch and have some insight?
- Asked by Sam S
- May 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a new computer and I need a good reason to switch from being a lifelong PC user to getting a Mac. Anyone recently switch and have some insight?)
- Asked about: Mac