roughly how long will 2 AA batteries last on the wireless mighty mouse ? or even on a single AA battery ?
3 Answers from the Community
How long is a stick? how much do you use your computer?
As a rough guide, the 2 x normal batteries last me 6 - 8 weeks? Lithium ones about 3 - 4 months. I use the computer a fair bit.
- Answered by Ben M from Broome
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just changed my batteries today, after 4 months of daily use
- Answered by Tariq Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I haven't had to replace mine yet and it has been over year and a half.
- Answered by Tom M from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How long do the batteries last? How are they replaced?
- Asked by Jose V S from San Jose
- Nov 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How long do the batteries last? How are they replaced?)
- Asked about: Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with C…
how long does the battery really last?
- Asked by Steve M from Woodland Hills
- Apr 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does the battery really last?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Wireless Hea…