We live under power lines that even stop wireless net connection 3 feet away. will the wireless mouse work under those circumstances?
airport fails, only certain cordless phones work, cell phones get weak signal but 30 feet from the house they get full signal. single phase 220V power lines run 7 feet from the back of the house.
3 Answers from the Community
The Mighty Mouse will not disconnect as a result of the power lines as it's connected via Bluetooth
- Answered by Dominic G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As long as your Madc and wireless mouse are within 3 feet of each other, sure
- Answered by Bharat I from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is for the Apple Mouse. Its hardwired with a USB cable.
- Answered by Nicholas O from Beverly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can the dock be charged and then work as a wireless charger
- Asked by Dawood Rehman S
- Nov 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the dock be charged and then work as a wireless charger)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Gray
will this work for a Logitech wireless mouse... or other mice?
- Asked by Harland B from Dallas
- Dec 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for a Logitech wireless mouse... or other mice?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter