Can i use the thunderbolt minidisplay port to VGA then to RCA. The reason is when I travel some hotels do not have the HDMI TV yet.
This is for my Macbook Air 11.6
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You will need an adapter box - VGA to RCA/S video - plus all the cables to connect the bits together. Audio will have to be dealt with separately
- Answered by Robin O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do i use my ipad 2 to do presentations froma VGA projector
- Asked by Pamela S from Cincinnati
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i use my ipad 2 to do presentations froma VGA projector)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Does the mini-display adapter work with the new thunderbolt Macs?
- Asked by John Mark A from Palo Alto
- May 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mini-display adapter work with the new thunderbolt Macs?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter