Does it work in reverse? From a VGA Graphics card to the Apple Cinema Monitor?
I have a regular PC with a graphics card that has a VGA output. Can this cable be reversed to put the VGA end on my PC and the Mini DisplayPort into the back of the Apple Cinema monitor?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Connecting two displays to an imac 27 (stronger graphic card)
- Asked by Erich H B
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting two displays to an imac 27 (stronger graphic card))
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Would it work if i reverse it?
- Asked by Adrian A from Caringbah
- Sep 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work if i reverse it?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors
- Asked by Alexander K from San Diego
- Jan 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo