How do I connect my VGA display cable to the Mac Mimi HDMI port?
- Asked by David I from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my VGA display cable to the Mac Mimi HDMI port?)
2 Answers from the Community
Mac mini (2012) comes with a mini displayport (it's also a thunderbolt port). You can use this adapter (Mini displayport to VGA adapter) to connect your VGA display to the Mac mini.
- Answered by Rahul W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is needed to connect VGA to HDMI is an adapter that also converts the signal from HDMI to VGA. Some adapters do not convert and therefore will not work.
For some reason the reviewer gave an answer to a question not asked. Read questions carefully please.
- Answered by Charles B from Prunedale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2