Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter - will this work from a mac mini to a samsung lcd tv?
- Asked by Joshua C from Chester-le-street
- Flag as inappropriate (Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter - will this work from a mac mini to a samsung lcd tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
It should work if the TV has a VGA input, but this is not the best choice for several reasons:
1. VGA signal is analog. Your converting digital data to analog and back to digital, reducing image quality.
2. VGA doesn't carry sound.
You better get a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.
- Answered by Elad T from Quincy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1