My iBook G4 needs a regular display port, not mini display. Is it available?
Trying to connect my iBook G4 to a VGA adapter. Tried a mini adapter, did not fit. Was told I needed a regular Display Adapter.
- Asked by Thomas M from Stratford
- Flag as inappropriate (My iBook G4 needs a regular display port, not mini display. Is it available?)
3 Answers from the Community
iBook G4 models all have mini-VGA ports, and can mirror the laptop screen's image out to a VGA device. You need a mini-VGA to VGA adapter which is Apple part number M8639G/A.
- Answered by Douglas G from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iBook G4s have a mini vga port not a mini displayport. You need a mini vga to vga adapter not a mini display port to vga.
- Answered by Ben O from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you should get a Mini-VGA to VGA Adapter for your iBook G4.
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3