Using a new mac mini, i want to run two older monitors, a sony multiscan 400ps and a sony multiscan 100sf . Is it possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Unless you have two mini display ports then it will not work as the way your wanting it to. Your most likely wanted screen extending. This will not work for that purpose. The closest you would come would be having a screen splitter but that would only make a mirror image on both monitors, sorry for the bad news
- Answered by Michael T from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does mini work with dell monitor
- Asked by Richard C from Chalfont
- Aug 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does mini work with dell monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Can i run sony soundforge on mac?
- Asked by Mohd Nazri Y from Batu Caves,
- Jun 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i run sony soundforge on mac?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet