What adapter do i need to connect my MacBook Pro to a PC that will project my power point from my computer to the PC and then onto the screen?
1 Answer from the Community
you can just get a Minidisplay/VGA cable that will go from your macbook to a projector
- Answered by Dylan J from Sioux Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Apple TV be hooked up to a computer that projects to a smartboard
- Asked by Barbara R from Fort Myers
- Apr 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Apple TV be hooked up to a computer that projects to a smartboard)
- Asked about: Apple TV
With this adapter will it project pages onto a apple cinema display?
- Asked by Bryce/brandon G from Rancho Palos Verdes
- Feb 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (With this adapter will it project pages onto a apple cinema display?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter