Will this allow me to use a MacBook Pro with a data projector?
The MacBook was bought in 2009. The data projector is the kind that plugs into a normal PC monitor socket
3 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Bryce B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, if it has a VGA-input (often called PC-input).
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Cheers folks - got one and it works fine. Though negotiating the different screen sizes, and mirroring/extending the desktop, isn't quite as easy as I'd hoped...
- Answered by George D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the data rate through the USB 3.0 port?
- Asked by Greg P from Garland
- Jun 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the data rate through the USB 3.0 port?)
- Asked about: Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.…
No answers yet
will it work with the MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display
- Asked by Ben N from Oberon
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro X HDMI to VGA Adapter…