1 Answer from the Community
You still have to move the mouse to move the cursor, but what I like is the fact that you can lay your hand almost completely flat on top of it which helps with my RSI. Also you don't have to lift your fingers for the multitouch stuff. The sensor knows the difference between moving fingers and stationary fingers. I suggest you try it in the store for a while.
- Answered by James K from Phoenixville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these good with earrings? Like would it be comfortable with earrings on?
- Asked by Chaeun H from Fort Lee
- Mar 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good with earrings? Like would it be comfortable with earrings on?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones