can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.
3 Answers from the Community
unfortunately not, i have a glass desk as well, but i've got a nice big black mousepad it works wonderfully on. doesn't work on glass though, the laser reflects at itself
- Answered by Alex W from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The magic mouse most definitely DOES NOT work on glass! I have been using it for 2 years but with a mouse mat
- Answered by Mark D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it works on glass toped mahogany desk with the magic mouse that came with my late 2014 27" iMac 5K.
I have 4 older magic mice that do not work on glass, so was just a little more over the moon with my new iMac.
Cant understand why this was not publicised more as i would have bought one earlier.
- Answered by Keith D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how do I access widgets, like calculator, calendar
- Asked by Michael W from Eagan
- Sep 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I access widgets, like calculator, calendar)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
What type of surface will this mouse work on? Do I need a mouse pad?
- Asked by Lily M L from Toronto
- Oct 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of surface will this mouse work on? Do I need a mouse pad?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse