Can you configure the mouse to have 3 buttons so it can be used with Apple's Color?
1 Answer from the Community
With the current software it's like a Powerbook trackpad on top of a laser mouse. The only thing it seems to recognise is one or two fingers. You cannot pinch or three or four finger tap/swipe (to be honest 4 would be a feat while holding the device between thumb and little finger. There's no squeeze either. I'm sure these will all be addressed in the 2G Magic mouse, On the positive side, there's no little ball to get gummed up and the scrolling is ballistic so it should provide the best scrolling experience on a mouse so far, just don't expect 'iphone' multitouch or more than two 'buttons'. A missed trick (if the device is sensitive enough) would be to allow pressure to register as a Z axis, effectively giving you a gigantic pen or tablet and making a great artists tool. 3G perhaps?
- Answered by Faye P from Grays
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can track pad be configured to act like a number pad?
- Asked by Nicholas S
- May 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can track pad be configured to act like a number pad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Is this devices simultaneous sync capability also compatible with the 'iPhone configuration utility'?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Gainesville
- May 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this devices simultaneous sync capability also compatible with the 'iPhone configuration utility'?)
- Asked about: Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad wi…